We love working with schools and sharing our passion for reading.
We offer expert, professional advice and a range of services to support you.
Some of our services for schools include:
- 15% discounted custom book orders, including professional help and advice on book recommendations for fiction and non-fiction, for children from nursery until high school. See here to find out more about our staff and their experience in this area
- Free termly teachers’ network meetings. Bookable space from 5 pm during term-time for twilight sessions/CPD and the chance to look at new fiction and curriculum resources in situ
- Free tailored book lists to support national initiatives (i.e. Black History Month, National Poetry Day), with an emphasis on new resources
- School book fairs. Contact email@example.com to make a booking
- Dedicated book wish-lists for your school, available on our website for parents to purchase with a 15% discount, delivered by us
- Term-time school bookshop visits to support reading reward schemes and student stock picks (max. 30 pupils per visit)
- Guidance with developing school library provision; including, collections management, setting up a reader’s group, strategies for incentivising reading for pleasure and external funding opportunities. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
- Author school visits and book signings (no charge to schools when it’s a publisher tour). Contact email@example.com to find out what’s upcoming
- World Book Day bookshop visits during March (max. 30 pupils per visit)
- Organising writing workshops (chargeable in line with Society of Author guidelines)
- Free live-streamed and recorded virtual author school events
- Links to free downloadable on-line publisher resources for KS1 and KS2
If you have any additional ideas or requirements, please contact the bookshop team. We welcome your suggestions and look forward to working with you.
CLICK ON YOUR SCHOOL ICON BELOW FOR THE READING LISTS: